Free Minecraft competitions teach STEM skills
- Kids will learn about physics and agriculture/environment in fun Minecraft challenges
- Can be used in class or as an enrichment activity for kids at home
- Detailed guidance provided via video; no need to be a Minecraft expert
- Minecraft Education Edition will be provided free to students who need it
- Mapped to ISTE, NGSS, and other relevant standards
- Graphics and other info available for you to use in newsletter / social media
NASEF Farmcraft™ 2021 is a student challenge to successfully create farms and grow foods in Minecraft! Apply and adapt agricultural production techniques in different unique environmental biomes. Participation is free and open to individuals of all ages, especially grades 3-12 (ages 8-18). Learn more here.
Build a digital Rube Goldberg Machine in Minecraft Education that completes a simple task in the most fun and overly complicated way possible. Watch tutorials to learn how to create working simple machines, then string them together to create a wacky chain-reaction contraption. Learn more here.